Sunday, September 18, 2016

My Top 5 Final Fantasy Bosses

This week for Boss Bosses, I wanted to dabble in the famous method of top fives. And a challenging yet broad subject for this top five is none other than the large franchise that is Final Fantasy. Today I will discuss my personal top five Final Fantasy bosses. As to be fair, I will try to do one boss from each game. Also remember; this is just my opinion, from my experience.

5: Odin (Final Fantasy IV & XIV)
                                                                               

Starting off this list is the ruler of the Norse gods himself. Odin is a power boss that if you successfully overcome will actually fight with you as an awesome ally. As a lover of the Norse gods and mythology, I feel a little more at ease with this once foe watching my back.








(Final Fantasy IV: Odin)

4: Ultimacia (Final Fantasy VIII)



A very powerful manipulator and sorceress, her cause is to become as powerful as a god. She possessed an embassy official to further her cause, corrupted Seifer to follow her solely, and took over an entire nation. She is one fierce fem fatale, who plays her cards just right.










(Final Fantasy VIII: Ultimacia)

3: Garland (Final Fantasy)

This boss was sure to be on my list, as the main villain in the first ever Final Fantasy game. He went from normal enemy to true threat once it is revealed to the player that he is the evil chaos. This great evil inspired the many games to come from the series.




(Final Fantasy: Garland)

2: Sephiroth (Final Fantasy VII)

Were you surprised? I knew as soon as I was making this list, that the one-winged angel would be on here. Once on your side, this engineered human went on to ensue large damage to the world and increase the death toll tenfold.





(Final Fantasy VII: Sephiroth)

1: Kuja (Final Fantasy IX)

Another engineered human, with more powerful spells to know what to do with, he wants to get away from his master to freedom making him seem not all bad and even similar to the hero. He has multiple forms, and can heal himself.








Did I miss someone? Make your own list of who was your favorite in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment